A wellness retreat for the horse enthusiast, focused on skills that will revitalize your spark and achieve harmony in your daily life.
Heart & Hoof is a premier all-inclusive wellness retreat in rural Southeastern New Brunswick.
Immerse yourself in nature and discover the transformative energy and therapeutic benefits of equine companionship.
Join us for an unforgettable retreat to Relax, Restore and Reconnect through the power and healing of horses.
Imagine waking up in a cozy cabin surrounded by misty mountains, marshlands and the famous Bay of Fundy. Flow into your mornings with gentle yoga and guided meditation before trail hiking to your nutritious breakfast.
Spend your days in the company of majestic horses, learning about their gentle power and intuitive energy as you develop new skills through guided sessions and horseback riding.
You’ll have the opportunity to unwind into your evening with a community bonfire and conversations or book your own private concierge counselling session if you’re feeling you’d like a deeper experience!
What can I expect?
- Healthy herd of horses for daily guided trail rides (all riding levels accommodated)
- Therapeutic Equine Companionship experience (details below)
- Morning wellness/meditative practice
- Trail hiking on the property
- Star gazing in the Fundy Biosphere Region and Dark Sky Preserve (UNESCO)
- Exclusive use of the Ranch property
- Farm-to-table meals
- Locally sourced lobster dinner on final night
- Unrivaled views of the Bay and Caledonia Mountain landscape
- Free wifi
- Five nights accommodations at Broadleaf Ranch
- Moncton airport pick up and drop off (additional fee)
- Free on-site parking for those driving
- Optional private Concierge Counselling
- Optional Excursion Day (meals during excursion day not included in price)
- Explore local attractions (ie.Hopewell Rocks, Fundy Park, Fundy Parkway Trail) or Indulge in a day at local Spa or Stay at the Ranch to unwind and explore a variety of adventures such as canoeing, hiking, Artisan Tours or art classes, beachcombing at local beaches and more!
What are the benefits of Equine Companionship?
Engaging in a variety of activities, Equine Companionship puts you alongside horses to help improve your overall emotional health and wellness. These activities may include a variety of experiences both on and off the horse in a supportive and therapeutic setting that nurtures social, personal and emotional skills.
Horses are highly intuitive to nonverbal messages and intentions. Because of this, horses may respond in ways to your presence that can reflect aspects of yourself – bringing to the surface beliefs, attitudes, and so much more that may be impacting your relationships and emotional health.
Interacting with horses provides an exploration of your senses where you can physically move into a new direction.
More information on how Equine Companionship can help you.
Broadleaf Ranch is an 800 acre, family owned and operated adventure business in Hopewell Hill New Brunswick!
The closest airport is the Greater Moncton International Airport and is approximately 1 hour from the Ranch.
(Halifax Stanfield International Airport may have more flight options and is approximately 3 hours away)
Airport shuttle can be arranged through Broadleaf Ranch at a nominal fee if required.
Check in time is 3pm.
We suggest purchasing personal health and travel insurance prior to your trip if you are arriving out of Province or out of country.
Please review the cancellation policy on your registration form before securing your deposit.
Heart & Hoof Wellness Retreat Registration
$500 Non-refundable deposit required
After submitting the form you will be taken to paypal to make the payment.