Our 3 country log cabins feature two large bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with a double and single bed. There is a fully equipped kitchen and eating area, living room with a propane fireplace, surrounded by comfortable country furnishings, Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, DVD, and a full four piece bathroom.
The cabins are finished completely in hardwood floors and knotty pine. From the decks, are the wide open views of the Ranch, Shepody Marshlands, Bay of Fundy and the Nova Scotia Coastline.
Cabins are non-smoking facilities. Pets welcome – $25 pet charge.
Cost: $180.00 plus tax per night based on double occupancy $10.00 plus tax for each additional person up to a maximum of 5
- Accommodation deposit is non-refundable.
- Deposit will be refunded on adventure activities due to extreme weather conditions.
Book one of our cabins
Our 3 Country Cabins are named after stallions owned by Broadleaf. They played a significant role in the development of the ranch’s breeding program in the early 1960s.
- Lou’s Joker was a Quarter Horse Stallion. (Book Lou’s Joker Now)
- Mi Amigo was an Arabian – Quarter Horse Cross Stallion. (Book Mi Amigo Now)
- Comanche was a Shetland Pony Stallion. (Book Comanche Now)
View availability of all three cabins on our Availability Calendar Page
All participants must sign a Waiver and Release of Liability Form before participating in our adventure activities.