“ Where Stunning Nature Meets Modern Luxury ”
(Unique Structures, Amazing Views, and Secluded Landscapes)
Come experience our Lighthouse, Chuck Wagon and Covered Bridge Glamping Units. They are surrounded by nature, with a breathtaking view of the Shepody Marshlands, the Bay of Fundy and the Nova Scotia Coastline.
Cost: $200.00 plus tax per night based on double occupancy $10.00 plus tax for each additional person up to a maximum of 4 to 5 people depending on the accommodation style.
- Accommodation deposit(s) are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Deposit will be refunded on adventure activities due to extreme weather conditions.
- A 2-night stay minimum stay is required between June-September
NEW*** Off season Multi-Night Discount of $175 plus tax per night is NOW available from December – May (minimum 2-night stay is required) – $10.00 plus tax for each additional person up to a maximum of 5 people (maximum of 4 people in the Lighthouse Units). Please note that this discount rate is not applied between December 21st and January 2nd for our Christmas Season.
Book one of our glamping units
Each of our Lighthouses feature a loft with a double bed, 2 single pullout sofa beds in living area, a fully equipped kitchenette and 3 piece bathroom. Sleeps a maximum of 4 people. Non-smoking and pet free facility.
Cape Enrage Availability
Our units are named after Lighthouses in the local area.
- Cape Enrage –a light station located on the Bay of Fundy near Fundy National Park in N.B. This historic lighthouse has been in operation since the 1840’s and is one of the oldest working lighthouses in the province. (Book Cape Enrage Now)
- Grindstone – a lighthouse built on Grindstone Island in 1859. Grindstone Island is part of the breathtaking view from the front deck of our lighthouses. (Book Grindstone Now)
Covered Bridge Features
Our Covered Bridges have 1 bedroom with a double bed, a loft with a double bed, a pullout sofa in the living area, a fully equipped kitchenette and a 3 piece bathroom. Sleeps a maximum of 5 people. Non-smoking and pet free facility.
Sawmill Creek Availability
Shepody River Availability
Named after Covered Bridges in the local area.
- Shepody River – A covered bridge, named for a nearby structure built in 1903. Clearly visible on the road to Fundy National Park and still open to traffic. This bridge originally served to allow residents to cross from Hopewell into Harvey.. (Book Shepody River Now)
- Sawmill Creek – a covered Bridge located a short distance from our ranch, is only for foot traffic and now a local landmark. It was built in 1908. A great place to explore during your stay with us. (Book Sawmill Creek Now)
Chuck Wagon Features
Our Chuck Wagons have 1 bedroom with a double bed, a loft with a double bed, a pullout sofa in the living area, a fully equipped kitchenette and a 3 piece bathroom. Sleeps a maximum of 5 people. Non-smoking and pet free facility.
Our Chuck Wagons are named after breeds of draft horses.
- Belgian – a breed of draft horse, is one of the strongest of the heavy breeds. Broadleaf founder Vernon Hudson’s “Dream Come True” was the six in hand Belgian draft horse team that he raised. The last of his Belgian Horses – Prince and Kim, were peacefully retired in 2019.
(Book Belgian Now)
- Percheron – a breed of draft horse prized not only for their muscled stature, alert stance, and proud posture but also for their disposition. They are intelligent, with a calm demeanor and a willingness to please. Broadleaf now has two Percheron teams – Fred & Faye and Duke & Daisy, and they can often be seen pulling a wagon or sleigh carrying guests of the ranch. (Book Percheron Now)
Photo credit to Mark Nicolle @marksawthis http://theroadtowaterside.com/