“ Where Stunning Nature Meets Modern Luxury ”
Come experience our Lighthouse, Chuck Wagon and Covered Bridge Glamping Units. They are surrounded by nature, with a breathtaking view of the Shepody Marshlands, the Bay of Fundy and the Nova Scotia Coastline.
Each of our Lighthouses feature a loft with a double bed, a pullout sofa and futon in living area, a fully equipped kitchenette and 3 piece bathroom. Sleeps a maximum of 5 people. Non-smoking and pet free facility.
Our Chuck Wagons and Covered Bridges have 1 bedroom with a double bed, a loft with a double bed, a pullout sofa in the living area, a fully equipped kitchenette and a 3 piece bathroom. Sleeps a maximum of 5 people. Non-smoking and pet free facility.
- Accommodation deposit is non-refundable.
- Deposit will be refunded on adventure activities due to extreme weather conditions.
Book one of our glamping units
Our units are named after Lighthouses in the local area.
- Cape Enrage – a light station located on the Bay of Fundy near Fundy National Park in N.B. This historic lighthouse has been in operation since the 1840’s and is one of the oldest working lighthouses in the province. (Book Cape Enrage Now)
- Grindstone – a lighthouse built on Grindstone Island in 1859. Grindstone Island is part of the breathtaking view from the front deck of our lighthouses. (Book Grindstone Now)
Named after Covered Bridges in the local area.
- Crooked Creek – a covered bridge built in 1945. It is the only one in New Brunswick that requires a hike along an old logging road to get to the bridge. (Book Crooked Creek Now)
- Sawmill Creek – a covered Bridge located a short distance from our ranch, is only for foot traffic and now a local landmark. It was built in 1908. A great place to explore during your stay with us. (Book Sawmill Creek Now)
Our Chuck Wagons are named after breeds of draft horses.
- Belgian – a breed of draft horse, is one of the strongest of the heavy breeds. Broadleaf founder Vernon Hudson’s “Dream Come True” was the six in hand Belgian draft horse team that he raised.
(Book Belgian Now)
- Percheron – a breed of draft horse prized not only for their muscled stature, alert stance, and proud posture but also for their disposition. They are intelligent, with a calm demeanor and a willingness to please. Fred and Faye, Broadleaf’s Percheron team, can often be seen pulling a wagon or sleigh carrying guests of the ranch. (Book Percheron Now)